Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Private Selection Southwestern Style Chicken Trumpets





As part of my New Years lunch, I had a box of  Kroger's Private Selection Southwestern Style Chicken Trumpets.  We normally eat spicy food.  I selected these thinking they would have some hot spices cooked into them.  They did not.  I am sure they are made for the broadest spectrum of people that would buy them and they might not like very spicy food.  The box suggested that sour cream be added as a topping.  That would be good for the majority of those people.  I added salsa on ours.  That gave it the taste we were looking for.



I was somewhat disappointed with the size of the trumpets.  I did not realize they would be of the smaller size.  I now realize they are appetizers and not the main meal item.  They did bring a different dish to our table that we had not tried.  We did enjoy them with the salsa and I do wish I had some sour cream to try them that way too.  The are available at your Kroger store or one of the other stores that are in that family line.



I received above mentioned product(s) for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency, for review purpose. I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment