Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh I would really like to win the Shaun the Sheep Season 1 DVD Gift Set

I have seen parts of the show Shaun the Sheep and find it very amusing.  The reason why I really want this gift set is for my sister.  We talk every morning to just check up on each other...that is what family does around here.  During our talks this show comes on and we either hang up and let my sister watch it or she will sit there and explain the whole show to me over the phone.  She thinks this is one of the funniest shows she has seen.  It is good to hear her laughing so hard at something that brings her so much pleasure.  So I really want to win this giveaway and surprise her. 

You can enter to win the gift set at MommyPR's site.  She also has some other really nice things that I am sure you would be interested in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment